Friday, July 24, 2009

In the event of inclement weather

It seems our forecast for opening day is not looking to good.

There is a new weather widget on the left of this page. In the event of unruly weather (rain, excessive heat etc.) we will decide by 11am if "Get out and dance" will go on.

As you can imagine it is dangerous for us to be dancing on wet ground or in a smog alert and we have set two Sundays, Aug. 16th & 30th, aside as "Rain dates."

Also, on August 8th our appearance in Bayfield Mall from 11am-12pm will happen no matter what the weather is like outside.

"Get out and dance" is scheduled to begin Saturday July 25th at 10am from City hall in Barrie (70 Collier St.)

Please stay tuned to our Facebook page status, Twitter or blog for updates.

[Wasaga Beach: photo by Nikki Russell]


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment